This course is ideal for students in design or electronics. It’s also highly applicable for engineers, designers, or developers who want to strengthen their skills in interactive electronics. It suits those who are either completely new to Arduino or want to practice their skills with concrete coding challenges. Do you have a passion for learning?
Are you excited about becoming Arduino expert?If you answered “yes!” , then you are ready to get started!In making this course, I emphasized the importance of getting the basics right and learning to mastery. As an educator for over 20 years, I know first-hand that hitting a roadblock because you lack the fundamental knowledge to progress can be demotivating.
In Embedded System, I make sure that easy to understand video content, mini projects and quizzes, we cover all the basics so that you can enjoy learning about the Arduino.
By the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of the capabilities of the Arduino Uno ,Arduino programming environment, language and simulation.One problem statement will give you full insight about project development.
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions.
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, drive motor and much more.
- Understand what is the Arduino.
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices
- Be productive with the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches, install libraries
- Understand what is Arduino programming, it’s basic concepts, structures, and keywords
- Measure the distance between the sensor and an object in front of it
- Display text on a liquid crystal display